Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Sweden. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks towards a companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much publicity.
While planning to register a business, it is generally a better idea to hire a reputed registration tiny. These companies have seasoned experts that execute your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register a firm’s in India:
1. Select at least four unique names for your company. Give your names priority according to selection. The registration entity will provide you the name which is obtainable. The names you select must contain at the very least two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for title selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 400-500. If the applied name is available, it’ll registered for you. In the eventuality of unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once the name is approved, however apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 37. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association by the solicitors and these stamped with suitable stamp duty. Get them signed by at least two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange pursuing documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy in the letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of Limited Liability Partnerhsip Registration Online India and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation to your Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents and once verified, company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate often is the date of one’s company combination.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a small mistake may be expensive of time and cash. Due to this reason, most of the people consider hiring companies’ house vendors. These companies have great skills and experience in doing such tasks, and they have the right teams to carry out each role. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser campaigns. Look around you and choose a registration company to get those company incorporated quickly.